Saline Breast Implants
Another quality option from Mentor
MENTOR® Saline-filled Breast Implants come in a variety of shapes, sizes, profiles, and surface textures. They are filled with a saltwater solution that is very similar to the fluid that makes up most of the human body. Saline implants are inserted into the body without fluid, and then filled during surgery through a fill-tube to the desired size. When the fill-tube is removed, the implant automatically seals itself.
- FDA approved
- These implants are filled with a saltwater solution similar to the fluid that makes up most of the human body
- Saline implants have a slightly firmer feel than gel-filled implants
- They have a flexible fill volume that can be adjusted by the surgeon during the procedure
- You can choose from three projection options: Classic, Moderate Plus, and High Profile; and two shell surface options: smooth and textured
- Our saline implants are covered by the Mentor Standard or Enhanced Limited Warranty and Lifetime Replacement Policy
- Saline-Filled Breast Implant Product Insert Data Sheet
Round Saline Breast Implants
Currently, this is the most popular saline breast implant choice for breast augmentation and breast reconstruction. Round breast implant shapes are available in a wide array of sizes to accommodate various body types. They also come in a High Profile style for greater projection in the breast profile. Round breast implant shells come in two textures; Smooth or SILTEX® Texture. SILTEX® Texture is a textured surface breast implant, and preferred by some physicians, smooth surface breast implants may be chosen because they are less likely to be felt through the skin and tissue.
Dr. Michael R. Spindel, M.D.
St. Mary’s Outpatient Center • 2860 3rd Ave #220 • Huntington, WV 25702
Call Us: 304.697.5272
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm