After decades of research and testing, MemoryGel® Breast Implants were FDA approved for women in the US in 2006 – an important advancement in the field of breast augmentation. MemoryGel® Breast Implants come in either a textured or smooth surface shell and are available in a wide range of sizes and profiles to fit your body. Here’s why they are such a popular choice for both surgeons and patients:
- MemoryGel® Breast Implants are FDA approved
- Each implant is filled with Mentor’s cohesive gel that holds together uniformly and retains a natural give that better resembles breast tissue
- The implants have a set-fill volume for predictable results
- MemoryGel® Breast Implants come in four projection options: Moderate Classic, Moderate Plus, High, and Ultra High Profile to give you just the look you want
- They come in two shell surface options: smooth and textured
Smooth Round breast implants
MemoryGel® Breast Implants utilize Mentor’s proprietary cohesive gel formulation that holds together uniformly, creating a breast that looks and feels natural. With the wide range of sizes available, choosing the right implant for your patient is simple.
Dr. Michael R. Spindel, M.D.
St. Mary’s Outpatient Center • 2860 3rd Ave #220 • Huntington, WV 25702
Call Us: 304.697.5272
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm